Friday, December 27, 2013

Call me Farmer Jodi

Hi All!

Now I bet you're wondering why I'm now a farmer. Yes, I DO live in the country and yes, there IS a big 'ol field behind my house - however I am NOT that kind of Farmer. Wait for it.....

I am now a proud member of the Farm - The Greeting Farm! (I'm doing my happy dance - you just can't see it!) I can't express how excited I am to finally be on the design team. Greeting Farm stamps are the first set of stamps I ever bought when I started using Copic markers and Miss Anya was the first set I purchased. It's been Beans, Anya, and Creepers ever since. To top it off, over the next few days I'll some some previews of the new stamps that will be available at the Greeting Farm starting January 1st.

First up is Miss Anya Night Out....


She's just one of 3 in the set! Make sure you stop by the Greeting Farm blog and check out the companion designs and the other new farmer's designs! They're all just gorgeous - like Anya!

Now make sure you pop on by Monday - I'll have another fab preview for you!

Until Next Time!



14 comments:

  1. Hi "Farmer Jodi", congratulations on making the TGF team! Your card looks really beautiful, I love the bling! I am really looking forward your future creations :D Hugs, bastelarena

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Jodi! So nice card :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Jodi~ i love the card, the coloring is beautiful. You did a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha ha, Farmer Jodi, congrats on joining the DT at TGF, my Dad was a red head so I'm drawn to the color you chose for her hair lols. Can't wait to see what you do next.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats and welcome! Lovely card with superb colouring!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great Miss Anya stamp...and your colouring of the reddish hair very cool.. Lovely blog background by the way. Congrats on your DT..Will follow you.
    Hugs from Italy,
    Blankina

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on being a farmer! I like your sparkly festive card.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your colors on this card. Congrats on making the DT.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on making the DT. Your card is fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I can't wait for the new release!!! Few more days and I can have that stamp set, lol. Congrats on making the DT. I can't wait to see more of your creations :) Great card by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats on the DT! I'm new to your blog and love it! Can't wait to see future posts!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations on joining the TGF DT! Looking forward to seeing more of your fabulous creations in the coming months! Loving Anya's ginger hair!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This girl is just too adorable!!! shanasewing@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete