Thursday, April 11, 2013

Kutie Kim - Roller Girl

Hi All!

I know - that name sounds like she's a secret agent LOL! It's Dare To Be Sassy Thursday! Woot! Our theme this Thursday is to use 3 or more colors of the rainbow, I think I accomplished that...


She reminds me of well...me! When I was MUCH younger. I lived on roller skates! I would've love to have some pink streaks in my hair too (I know my daughter would NOW).

Now it's your turn - join us won't you? Create a project using a Sassy image and follow our rainbow theme. Add your link on the Dare To Be Sassy Thursday blog post to be eligible to win! Good Luck!

I'd like to enter Kutie Kim Roller Girl in the following challenges:

Bearly-Mine Challenges - Anything Goes
Ladybug Crafts Inks TLT Challenge - Card for Child or Teen
Through the Craftroom Door - Anything Goes
Tip Top Tuesday - Girls and Boys Come Out To Play
Crafty Blogger's Network - Anything Goes
Sparkle N Sprinkle Creative Challenges - Use a Digital Image
Make It Monday - Anything Goes

Until Next Time!

18 comments:

  1. I just adore the coloring on your image. Her hair is just lovely.

    TTFN,

    CraftyGirl
    Your Sassy GDT Sister
    craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jodi, this is awesome! I love your coloring and those bright colors. She pops right off the page. Beautifully done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous card! Love the image, all the colors you used on her, and your fantastic coloring! Thank you for sharing this with us at TTCRD. Hope to see you again soon! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it Jodi, especially the rainbow socks and the pink in the hair.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just passed my rainbow socks on to my daughter. lol I loved roller skating when I was a teen. Great card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jodi- fun, fun card!! Beautifully colored!! Love the papers!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous image perfectly coloured . lovely card . Thanks for sharing on Make it Monday

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this Jodi, such pretty coloring and I love the sentiment with her, too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is a fabulous card, gorgeous image.
    Thank you for joining us at Bearly Mine Designs this week.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a cute card and you've colored it beautifully. Thanks for joining us at the Sparkle N Sprinkle Creative Challenge this month.
    Barbara SNSCC - coordin.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is lovely! Love her socks! Judy x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous card Jodi! Truly envious of your coloring {insert grin}! She looks amazing, and your background is super cool! :D

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great creation! Thank you so much for joining our last "Anything goes" Challenge over at Bearly Mine. Tune in our new Challenge again. We would love to see you again.

    Hugs, Natascha

    ReplyDelete
  15. WOW!!! Amazing colouring, lol, I too spent much of my youth in my skates, even broke my arm falling off them! Thanks for joining in with my challenge theme at LCI, hugs Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Jodi, gorgeous coloring!! Loved everything about it. Thank you for joining us at the SparkleNSprinkle challenge.
    Cammy

    ReplyDelete
  17. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete