Thursday, March 28, 2013

Practically Perfect

Hi All!

I created this thinking about Mother's Day. Yes, I know it's a little ways off yet, but holy cow this year has just been flying by! I used Mary Poppins by Sassy Studio Designs, because she's "Practically perfect in every way". Check out all the sassy designs available - especially the new Oz collection!

I colored Ms. Poppins with Copics and did my fun new favorite thing by adding some stippling behind her. The measuring tape is washi fabric tape by Petaloo.

I would like to enter my creation in the following challenges:
C.R.A.F.T.S. - Mother's Day/Female
Party Time Tuesday - Anything Goes
Through the Craftroom Door - Anything Goes
Lexi's Creations - Mother's Day or Special Female Birthday
Whoopsi Daisy Challenge - Use A Digi

Until Next Time!

8 comments:

  1. Like the idea of using Mary Poppins for mothers day. It is definitely inspired. Your coloring is as always excellent and I really like the frame you used for Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to try the dot background! Beautiful...and the way her hair is, is simply gorgeous! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just love this, so beautifully coloured! Thanks for sharing with us at Lexis Creations hugs Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for playing with us at Whoopsi Daisy challenge Blog.
    Hugs Nataliya

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful coloring and image! Great Card! thank you for sharing with TTCRD this week.

    ReplyDelete