Sunday, February 10, 2013

The One I Love

Hi All!

It's time to see what the Kenny K's Krafty Krew and cooked up for a challenge! Very appropriate for the February - "To The One I Love". Show us your creations for Valentines or any other lovey-dovey reason you can think of! I used Sweet Melissa for my design this week:



This weeks first sponsor is Kenny K's Downloads

                        

The prize from Kenny is the winner's choice of 5 digi's.

And our second sponsor this week is 

is 
Marianne Design



and the prize is this gorgeous stamp set and die set too!

For more information on new releases from 
Marianne Design please follow them on
Facebook! https://www.facebook.com/mariannedesignbv

So let's see the fabulousness you create. Make sure you add your work at the bottom of the challenge blog on Kenny K's Krafty Krew using the inlinkz. Have fun and good luck!

Until Next Time!

3 comments:

  1. Oh this is so sweet, I love how you have her sitting on the sentiment, Love Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this. Great coloring and great design.

    I especially love that you have her sitting on the sentiment and positioned the heart to look like wings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have mad coloring skills!! Love your card! Thanks for joining us this week at Love to Create!

    Mei - LTC DT

    ReplyDelete