Sunday, January 13, 2013

Going Goth

Hi All!

Good Sunday morning! I hope everyone is looking forward to a new week, I'm actually a little ahead of things I have scheduled - so far so good!

It's time for another fabulous Kenny K's Krafty Krew challenge, this time we're going goth! Tee Hee! I chose to use Miss Fortune from the Gothik Angelz collection...


My daughter cracks me up every time she sees one of the images I'm working on for a project. I got the "she's awful cheeky mom". LOL Yes, yes, she is. Miss Fortune is colored with Copics, the red background is a Cuttlebug embossing folder from the Rock Princess set. The lace-up brads are Karen Foster and the wings, token and pin are all Tim Holtz. Oh, and those cute little skulls are by Recollections. :-0

Now it's your turn, make a goth creation of your own! Make sure you leave your link at the bottom of the Krafty Krew blog and win some totes cool prizes.

This weeks first sponsor is Kenny K's Downloads

                    

The prize from Kenny is the winner's choice of 5 digi's.

And our second sponsor this week is 

Marianne Design 


                 


For more information on new releases from 

Marianne Design please follow them on
Facebook! https://www.facebook.com/mariannedesignbv
Twitter! https://twitter.com/#!/mariannedesign

And now for the winner of the Kenny K New Year's Blog Kandy...
Congratulations
 Sparkly Engineer!

Please contact me with your 3 choices and email address so we can get you your goodies!

Enjoy!

Until Next Time,
 

4 comments:

  1. Oh My Goodness this is amazing, What a brilliant card, Love Hazelxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jodi, wow, this is fabulous! The coloring is outstanding and the embellishments are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your coloring is knock my socks off wonderful. I really like how you used the TH wings for your image and the wonderful lace up brads.

    And yes, yes she is AWFULLY cheeky

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL! Cheeky is one way to describe her. She's fabulous and wonderful hair color!!

    ReplyDelete