Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Ms. October's Challenge

Alex Lundgren is Ms. October and she set this month's challenge, which is "Halloween Bling"!!! Here's what she had to say about it:
The challenge for the month of October is to create with your Bombshell stamps and include some bling, sparkle, shimmer and shine in the Halloween colors of black, orange, green or purple. Your creation does not need to be Halloween themed however. In fact, even better if it isn't! Most of all, HAVE FUN and show us what you create, using the InLinkz tool!
So, that said, here's my take on the challenge: 



I took as close up because I wasn't happy with the way the bling showed up on the full pic. Still doesn't show it off very well. At any rate, I used Butterfly Queen and colored her up mostly with Copics, then add all the little blingy bits to her outfit and crown. The rhinestone flourishes are also colored with YR16 and the stones on her hips are colored with V17 so it all matches nicely. I figure I can be a Halloween card or NOT! LOL. The skirt bit is colored with V12, V15, V17 and then I went over it with the Lilac Sipca. Her shoe is G09 and I went over that too with a Green Spica.

All righty, now it's your turn! Get blingy with it and submit your design at the Bombshell Blog - you could win a stamp set!

Have a Fang-Tastic Day!

Until Next Time,
 

1 comment:

  1. Girl, you have the bling part of this challenge covered for sure. I also like the subtle skulls in the back ground.

    ReplyDelete