Saturday, July 14, 2012

Up!

Good Morning Ya'll!

It's time for to show off August's Copic Class. Holy cow were has the summer gone?! We'll be working on creating semi transparent balloons on this cute stamp by Stampendous. For record, I think the kiddo looks like a boy, but I've heard a few people say they thought it was a girl. Since we tend not to have many boy themed stamps, I'm sticking with boy. :-)


The colors I used this time are E000*, E01* E02*, E13*, E15*, E17*, B00*, B02*, R81, R85, YG03, YG09, YR04 AND YR07.

Now, I know some of you signed up at the July class. At 2 o'clock in the morning I suddenly realized I had the wrong date on both the coloring directions and sign-up sheet. Class is Tuesday, August 14 at either 12:30 or 6:00. If you'd like to take the class or if you would just like the kit and markers because you can't make class, give a buzz at Scrap 'N Friends at 833-2600 and we'll get you all taken care of. Remember markers and stamps used for class are 20% off.

Hope to see you there!

Until Next Time,
Jodi :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment