Sunday, June 17, 2012

I Did It!

First of all... Happy Father's Day to all you fab dad's out there in blogland. Special "Holla" to my hubby and my daddio. Love you guys!

Now on to my little announcement....
Yeay me! Kenny K Stamps picked me to be on their Krafty Krew! I do know that the name will change and so will the address July 1st from Krafty Girlz to Kraft Krew as there are actually dude on the team now. Pretty cool. I'm soooo excited! They have so many fun digis to choose from (and we all know how much I love me some digis), you should check them out at www.kennykdownloads.com. I thought I'd create a little "Hello" so here it is...

Created using "Color Me Janette, Basic Grey print paper and of course...Copics
And of course thanks to Kenny K, I can't wait to get started. :-)

Have a great Daddy's Day!

Until Next Time,
Jodi

5 comments:

  1. Jodi, it turned out awesome!! And congrats again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It´s so much fun that you are in this KKKK too. Hugs Kista

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete