Friday, March 16, 2012

Mosaic Butterfly

Hello All! I hope you've all been able to enjoy some lovely spring weather like we have. Winter? What's that? LOL.
We'll be using Distress Inks, glassine, gungeboard, and perfect pearls.
I thought I'd share next month's Technique Class with everyone. Tim Holtz recently did this on his 12 Tags of 2012 and I fell in love with it! And it's sooooo easy! I love the stepping stone look of the butterfly. I hadn't gotten out the glassine and grungeboard for a while, so this was perfect. I don't want to give anymore away, let's just say, it's a great way to put some small scraps to good use. That said, come get messy with us Tuesday, April 3 at 12:30, Scrap "n Friends. $3 makes the card, you will need to bring some scissors and adhesive. Give us a buzz at 833-2600 and we'll get you all signed up.
Hope to see you there!
Until Next Time,
Jodi

No comments:

Post a Comment