Thursday, March 22, 2012

Make It Crafty

Card Size: 5x7, Print Paper: DCWV, Cardstock: Coredinations, Xpress Blending Card, Dies: Spellbinders
Good Morning!
I thought I would share this card I worked up using a new digi by Make It Crafty - I love A LOT of their stamps. I've always been a big anime fan, so I tend to be drawn to stamps etc. that have that look (get it - "drawn", I'm so funny.) These folks are from Australia (one place that I would love to go) and they have lots of fun designs. I first discovered them thru Colleen Schaan - (holla - she's fab!), she's used their work several time here recently, so I just had to check them out myself! They're doing a Store Design Team call right now, which is one of the reasons I did this card in the first place (PICK ME! :-). I have another design up sleeve, but I wanted to make sure I got this one up just in case something weird happens and I don't get my other project done.
So I hope ya'll enjoy!
Until Next Time,
Jodi
Copic Coloring Recipe:
Skin: E000, E01, E02
Hair: E51, E53, E55 (one of my favorite combos!)
Dress: BG10, BG13, BG15
Eyes: G21, G24, G26

1 comment:

  1. This isn't just a beautiful card, it is a work of art!! I'm sure you will be chosen :-)

    ReplyDelete