Friday, March 2, 2012

I Miss You

Well, I don't what happened exactly, but this post didn't show in twitter feed this morning like it was supposed to, so I'm re-posting. Yes, it's gonna be here twice. Sometimes technology is so aggravating!
I hope it works this time.
Peek A Boo digi stamp by Bombshell Stamps, print paper by DCWV.
I've always loved pin-ups, Varga, Nagel, Oliva. (I know some of you may not know who these fab artists are - Nagel did the album cover for Duran Duran's "Rio".) I was thrilled when I came across Bombshell Stamps. Fun, tattoo/pin-up chicks and the like. I don't recall who first told me about them - you know who you are, and thank you. This lovely lady is a digi stamp from their collection - I plan on getting some more fun them. They've got motorcycles, hot rods and even some Mexican Day of the Dead stamps that are sooo different. They should do a Chinese dragon - that would be sweet! You should check them out when you get the chance!
It's nice to work on something a little more grown up sometimes.
She done in Copics, even the paper flowers are colored with Copics to give them a cherry blossom look.
This one goes out to my hubby - I miss you! Love ya babe!
Until Next Time,
Jodi  :-)



No comments:

Post a Comment