Thursday, December 29, 2011

Snow Day!

This cute stamp set is by Impression Obsession.
Happy Holidays All! I hope you all had a fab Christmas, I know I did. My daughter's Christmas seems to be like the Energizer bunny, it keeps, going and going...
Anyway, Here is our adorable class for Tuesday, January 10 at either 12:30 or 6:00. We will be working on "coloring white". What better way to do that than with these little cuties. The colors you will need are B000, B00, Y000, V12, V15 and V17. Your colorless blender wouldn't be a bad idea.If you have any questions or what to sign up, give us a call at Scrap 'N Friends at 833-2600, email me, or leave a question in the comments and I'll get back with you.
Enjoy and hope you all have a very Happy New Year!
Until next time,
Jodi
P.S. There are a few spots still available for the Valentine Batik class January 17th at 12:30.

No comments:

Post a Comment