Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Holly!


I've been so bad lately, the craziness doesn't seem to end. Now that Santa Shop is over for my daughter's school, I can get to work on more pressing things - like making cards! This week we will be working on a card using the Holly stamp by Hero arts. This is somewhat of a "invisible line" coloring project as we will have the image stamped in a color very close to the actual Copic colors used. The color combo is a bit different as well. We'll be using G82, G24, BG78, B000, R25 and R27. I've become quite fond of outlining my art with a very subtle color that fades into the white of the paper, it tends to make it stand out a bit more. So now you have a reason to get the 000 and 0000 colors. :-) Those colors will be coming up again next month as we will be coloring objects that are white. I know it sounds funny. Anyway, there's still time to sign up for class, so if you can join us! Give us a call at 833-2600 or leave me a message here and we'll get you taken care of.
Until next time, have a very Merry Christmas and a fabulous New Year!
Jodi

No comments:

Post a Comment