Thursday, June 2, 2011

Who Says

Who says Copics are just for coloring stamps - you can do fine art with them as well! (I'm sure you all already knew that). They were originally created for comic artists in Japan (manga), so it's only natural that they would be fabulous for artwork as well. These are a couple small sketches I did recently from some art I drew and had scanned into the computer. They aren't very big - approx. 5x7ish. I printed them from my inkjet printer onto Bazzil Simply Smooth cardstock. I pretty pleased with the results.So, I hope this opens up some doors from you closet fine artists!
I"ll have to work on some card designs and techniques for next month here very soon! Remember, I'm open to suggestions!
Have a fabulous weekend!

Until next time,
Jodi



No comments:

Post a Comment