Wednesday, June 29, 2011

On Fish, Two Fish

Aren't they cute?! Since it's summer, I've been working outside my box and creating projects that aren't people. I hadn't worked on a fishes, let alone crabs, so I figured I oughtta. I found these little guys on Inkadinkadoo. (I'm starting to see a pattern here...) They're even called "cute fish". We're going to color 'em with our fabulous Copics, give 'em some texture with the Copic Colorless Blender and bling them up with Spikas! We'll top the designs off with some Dew Drops. Class is Tuesday, July 26th - you can take either the 12:30 or 6:00 class and it's only $5 to make both cards. The the colors required for class are YR04, YR07, BG15, Y13, Y15, Colorless Blender, YG03 and YG05. The markers and the stamp set can be purchased for 20% off when you take the class. We have tons of fun, so I hope you'll give us a call at Scrap 'N Friends (833-2600) to sign up and join us.




I'm hoping to have the card design for our regular technique class (using Kraft Glassine) on Monday - it's pretty popular stuff and has been back ordered for a bit, but I should have it later this week.

Have a terrific 4th of July!

Until Next Time!

No comments:

Post a Comment