Friday, June 17, 2011

Ahhh

Howdy Ya'll - (something I swore I would never say and now I use it way too much!) I think I've finally recuperated from my Disney Vacation. Lots of fun but very exhausting. Now I have to get my pictures taken care and get busy on pages. I have to sort thru about 700 pictures (which seem like a small amount to me considering we were gone a week.) and get that number done to something manageable. Of course I'll get those whittled down and have to weed out more after they're printed. They definitely treat you well down there at Disney. Although I have to say if I see someone on a rascal it'll be too soon - my apologizes if I offend. I have to say, they were some of the rudest folks down there. Face it - it's summer, one of the busiest times down there, we're all there to see everything and have fun, us folks on foot are just trying to get around just like you, so there's no need to be rude and nasty if someone turns and steps in front of you by accident. I would also appreciate not being run over and given dirty looks because I don't move as fast as your groovy little scooter. because of the heat and the scooters, I have to say there were times that that "Happiest  Place On Earth" was the "Grouchiest Place On Earth". While I'm on the subject why do you bring a teeny tiny newborn baby to Disney and wait in line (in the sun mind you) to get photos and autographs with Disney characters? Really? I have to tell you, but they won't remember it - I however will remember you trying to run me down with your baby stroller so you can try to cut in line. I know, I know. I don't sound like I had a good time. Really I did! Star Wars weekend rocked! We rode Star Tours 3 times - that my friends is how Star Wars is meant to be viewed, in motion and in 3D. I have to say Hyperspace Hoopla is hilarious - much more so in person than watching it on Youtube.
Anyway, I'll get back to the artwork next week. Until then have a great weekend!
Jodi

No comments:

Post a Comment