Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day

Good Morning Everyone!
I'm so glad it's going to warm up a bit this week, it's about time - I'm so over snow and ice. I want to go outside and not worry about falling on my bum.We need the sun to come back out though.

Anyway, here's the card I designed for February's Technique Class I did at Scrap 'N Friends. We've got a full Copic Beginner's Class tomorrow evening (yeay!) There will be another beginner class on March 15th. I'm also hoping to start Copic Technique classes at the end of March if all goes at planned. I do know it will involve flowers. March's regular technique class will be heat embossing and "watercoloring". It sounds weird, but it's really cool. Hopefully, we'll have some samples up at the store very soon. Classes are at 6:00. Keep an eye out here for dates and prices. Maybe I'll get them posted here as well.


So, I hope everyone has a fab Valentine's Day and I'll have some more goodies up here soon.

Later!
Jodi





No comments:

Post a Comment