Friday, August 21, 2009

What am I doing?

Well, with luck Monday I hope to have some fairly recent artwork and scrapbook pages I've done that I'm proud of up on the blog. Some of them made with contraband (for those of you that don't know, I'm a Close To My Heart consultant, but I don't limit myself to strictly using our products). I will do my best to let you know what medium, how I'm creating this and that, what papers and embellishments etc. I used so if you like them you can find them.
I will say as far as my artwork goes, I don't necessarily follow any kind of rules. Some days I like to lay the acrylic on thick so you can see the brush strokes and some days I could pour it on I have the paint so thin. It's all in my mood. Some days I just play with the markers. (marker artists are very happy people.) I love marker work. Call me crazy. I enjoy it so much so that I watch Overhaulin' just so I can see the marker drawing that Chip Foose does of the car design. Of course the cars always look sweet, and I love old cars especially.
Anyway, stay tuned. I hope to have lots to look at or at least more that what's here right now. You can never have enough "bling".
Oh! And before I forget, feel free to post comments or questions!
Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment